Model Number: TMF20
The TATVIK came with a Tatvik TMF20 FAP20 optical fingerprint scanner that is compact in size. Tarvik TMF20 supports Windows, Linux and Android operating systems.
Powered by USB 2.0/3.0, allows for easy integration with new or existing applications. The durable and lightweight design allows the TMF20 to be portable without compromising image quality, it is ideal for biometric authentication and individual identity verification.
Compliant to UIDAI Registered Device Level 1 UIDAI Aadhaar Registered Device Technical Specification - Version 2.0 (Revision2) Dated: 18th July 2017
* Lightweight and durable design
* Captures high-quality fingerprint images
* FAP20 - Large active platen area
* Embedded FMR extractor and matcher
* Encrypted USB communication
* Secure boot with RSA signature verification
* Finger capture and extraction module in TEE (Trusted Execution Environment)
* Secure processor with hardware RSA key store, Signing, RSA-2048, AES-256, SHA-256, TRNG
* Individual verification
* Aadhaar authentication
* Identification among an embedded
Product is really nice and sturdy as shows in the pictures..
Tarvik TMF20 supports Windows, Linux and Android operating systems.